H-1B, L-1 AND E-3

The H-1B visa allows foreign nationals to enter the United States to perform “specialty occupations.” A specialty occupation requires, at minimum, a bachelor’s degree or enough work experience that equates to a degree. The employment can be either full-time or part-time. Every year, there are 65,000 H1B visas made available. An additional 20,000 H1Bs exist for those with advanced degrees received from US educational institutions. H-1B visas are valid for up to three years, with a three-year extension, for a total validity period of six years. H-1B visa holders can bring their spouse and children in H-4 status.


To schedule your FREE 15-minute initial telephone or video consultation, please tell us a little about your situation. All correspondence is confidential. Submission of information will allow us to schedule your FREE initial consultation.